Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

This are 420, 467,460,120b etc.are put on me in 2006. Iam A3 in the case still now iam going to court attending vadadas. The complaint is put mu owner. I have worked for 5 years for him. at last he put the above section and lunched a compliaint. i have arrested. after 5 days i have got bail. please do the needful help sir.

Asked on 12/10/13, 2:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

once the decree has been passed and the same was not set aside in the statutory period the second marriage will be valid.

Read more
Answered on 12/10/13, 3:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India