Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

I got cheque from Mr. A three years ago and that cheque was got bounced but before initiation of criminal proceedings under section 489F, accused signed an agreement to return my amount on installments. Now half of the amount has been received but accused is not giving remaining installments. Can i initiate again 489F case against him on the basis of previous bounced cheque (which was bounced three years ago) or i have to submit that cheque again in bank to get fresh meno but in this case cheque will be stale as have date of 3 years ago

Asked on 9/26/22, 10:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

What Indian law or Act ? Elaborate if any local law you are relying upon

Read more
Answered on 9/27/22, 11:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India