Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

dear sir, i and my son both we were go to the gurudwara for prayer to our guru mata ji but suddenly some follower of our religion who are not belief in the present our guru on the gaddi , they attack on us and hit on my head with some steal part handle of shutter and hit to my son also and we go to hospital for mlc on police request but we could not want to file any case against accused but ACP arrest to my son after mlc done our both because i could not menttion the name of accuse in the byan and they make my son as accuse under 107 and 151 and we take bail from moti nagar but we want to know that can court call for next date to my son or not because court could not tell us for next date and also can we file suit agaisnt the accused now or not because accuse are most power full and they have hand from back politician of powered and what type of precaution taken by me and my son?

Asked on 7/24/13, 10:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

I am sorry for this incident. No harm is likely to be caused to your son. Do not worry. Normally cases under 107/151 are closed without even calling the parties. If he is called, you may accompany him. Filing any suit against accused will be a time consuming and costly affair. You may consider forgiving.

Read more
Answered on 7/24/13, 6:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India