Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Dear Sir,

My brother is 24 yrs old, he absconded with a girl who is minor as per the age proof given by the family members of girl. Girl's family had lodged an FIR against our entire family (mother, father & 2 sisters)and the charge is 366 A. tried to contact my brother he said that they have done nikaah. due to fear of arrest i have hidden my family in a seperate place. Please guide us about how to go further in this case to get rid of it. I CONTACTED A LOCAL LAWYER HE SAID THAT THE FIR WAS NOT LODGED UNTIL 8/12/13, it was lodges today. I am not able to understnd whether who is telling the correct thing. Please help me

Asked on 12/10/13, 6:26 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You may approach the local police for correct information; and also provide complete details as to where abouts of your brother.

Read more
Answered on 12/10/13, 8:11 am

The offense is very shiver by nature you should have to take immediate appropriate legal action in favour of you and have to give complete information to get proper advice. The law is brutal in the sense. Contact with:

S. Kumar

(A High Court Lawyer)

Email Id: le[email protected]

Mobile No.: 8002842879

Read more
Answered on 12/11/13, 8:12 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You can check whether FIR is lodged or not from police station . in order to protect your family the girl should file a writ petition in the high court that she is staying with her husband and his family and her parents had lodged a false FIR.

Read more
Answered on 12/12/13, 2:48 am

appoint an advocate, he will confirm everything and will arrange Anticipatory bail also.

Good luck.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/14/13, 8:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India