Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

One drunk police officer with the rank of Superintendent of Police in a civil dress and driving his private vehicle drove in a rash and recklessness manner overtake and cross my vehicle in which my vehicle was nearly fall into the deep cliff. When i stop him and asking him why he was doing such a harmful thing he draw his pistol and threatened to shoot me. So i went to the nearest police station to file an fir against him. Later i got to know that he also has file an fir against me in which he blame me that i was trying to kill him with a wheel spanner and at the same time i call my goons to come with an intention to abduct and to kill him. Is there any legal ways of law that i can defend myself from this false accusation of that high ranking officer and to punish him for misuse his power?

Asked on 3/12/19, 1:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Ask your concerned State Police Authority Tribunal for relief, and file a complaint over there, okay.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/19, 8:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India