Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

FIR registered under section 408&420; on me that is false Case filed by our employer. Can filed anticipatory bail and how can I proceed further?

Asked on 9/19/19, 10:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

your case pertains to which state in India. In case the state allows you to file an anticipatory bail u/s 438 of crpc, you can.

Read more
Answered on 9/20/19, 6:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India