Legal Question in Criminal Law in

whether husband entitle for maintenance u/s 125 crpc? please urgent reply

Asked on 3/04/11, 2:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

no, but he is entitled for maintenance u/s 24 of hindu marriage act.

Read more
Answered on 3/04/11, 2:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in