Legal Question in Criminal Law in United Kingdom

A mate of mine remarked how he wanted a picture of a child so he can wank over. He has made other suggestions towards children. I reported it to my boss and made a statement but what happens now

Asked on 12/10/16, 5:55 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Dear Client,

You should really report that deviant behaviour to the police immediately!

Read more
Answered on 12/10/16, 8:01 am

You should call the police immediately. What your friend is doing is not only immoral and deviant behaviour, it is against the law.

Read more
Answered on 12/11/16, 8:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in United Kingdom