Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

If I received a cheque and it bounced in 3 days, then can I redeposit it in the bank for a legal case?

Asked on 12/23/19, 11:28 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you can send the legal notice after first dishonor.

Read more
Answered on 12/26/19, 9:02 am
Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants

YOu can deposit the cheque again and again during the validity of cheque i.e 3 months.

It would be your choice to initiate the legal proceedings on any one of the dishonor event after sending statutory notice within 30 days of such dishonor.


Read more
Answered on 3/23/20, 3:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India