Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Hello sir

My husband has given me a notarised declaration that he has taken money from my parents for his business and he will return money within one year.

Now its been one and half year but he did not gave us single penny.

I m going to file 420

Kindly tell me...

1 ) If he will go for anticipatory bail can court order him to give me my money back on condtion to grat him bail ?

2) 420 is non bailable offence..court will grant him bail without hearimg me ?

What shud i do to recovery my money.

Asked on 7/30/21, 9:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Right way to recover your money is Recovery Suit.

For detailed consultation Please contact me at TriCity Law Firm India or email us at adv.kamal.grover at gmail or contact us at 98l4llOOO5

Read more
Answered on 7/30/21, 6:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India