Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

In 2007 i have a girl friend and after 3 year we had in phycial relation and she got marreid in 2014 and i got marriage in feb 2016 and now she is got raoe case for me it is possible

Asked on 8/08/16, 5:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vivek Mapara Vivek N. Mapara

It is not possible. You can file Quashing Petition in the High Court. Probably the girl is trying to save her skin from her husband.

Read more
Answered on 8/08/16, 6:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India