Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

Wife want mutual divorce .

The marraige had passed 3 years

and they are not registered

now what is the process ?

Asked on 2/06/16, 7:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client for asking divorce registration of marriage is not necessary. Yr marriage photographs and invitation card will establish there marriage. For filing divorce on mutual ground one year separation in compulsory. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil



Read more
Answered on 2/07/16, 1:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India