Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

I have got married in 2014

Before marriage he has a psychological disorder that is he says that some one taps his phone I got to know this by him after a month after marriage due to this he is not interested in physical relationship.he got admitted in the hospital for about 10days .later in the year 2015 my parents came to know that we r not in physical relationship told to their parents .later they got admitted us for the marital counselling .there v got no improvement .they gave him some pills for the interest.

As the reports shows he is physically good BT due to his mental strength he is not mentally fit n pills also not helped him to get total improvement

I came back to my parents , n idint get any things like gold n clothes even

They r telling that I'm not good n iam not perfect n their son is perfect n has no problem n the depression is due to me they r blaming (their parents told me in2014 bfr joining in the hospital that he has the same prob n used tab bfr mrg for a month n stopped)

N blaming , telling that I took d gold of mine

WT should I do

Asked on 5/10/17, 10:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client file domestic violence case against husband to get back yr things and also claim compensation from him for mental harassment. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil


Read more
Answered on 5/12/17, 5:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India