Legal Question in Education Law in Pakistan

aoa sir/madam i have a question regarding my education i passed my 8th class from a private school before it was mandatory to give a government exam and got into 9th class session 2010-2012 but couldn't attend the exam because of personal reasons now after 6 years i want to continue my education but my age is 21 and my 8th class is from a private school can i give the 9th class exam? or am i to old and my 8th is private.

Asked on 11/18/16, 3:07 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

Yes you can do. For more detail contact. 03110476430

Read more
Answered on 11/18/16, 3:24 am


Naheed Wali Khan

Advocate High Courts of pAKISTAN


Read more
Answered on 11/20/16, 3:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Pakistan