Legal Question in Education Law in Pakistan

I want to do MA English from another university after doing my from BZU Multan but the rules of any degree awarding institution does not allow it. Can it be possible by any way to take the same degree from two degree awarding institutions?

Asked on 11/29/15, 9:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adnan Bashir A B Choudry Law Firm



[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 3/14/16, 7:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Pakistan