Legal Question in Education Law in Pakistan

if a person wants to change his father name but his father has died then how can be it done

Asked on 10/11/12, 2:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adnan Bashir A B Choudry Law Firm

submit application in NADRA, otherwise you will have to file suit in court.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/11/12, 5:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Pakistan