Legal Question in Education Law in India

A company named hclcdc forged no of innocent students every year?

Is there anyway court can look this by self or how to stop this crime by big name for a common man.

Asked on 2/28/14, 11:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

"Forgery" implies any act of falsely representing another with the intention of deceit. Yes, you may file a "Janhit Yachika" in the local consumer forum against the Company.


Read more
Answered on 2/28/14, 7:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India