Legal Question in Education Law in India

my marksheet of final year got misplaced at the university.i paid 200 rupees and got a duplicate marksheet but its handmade i mean my name and marks are written by marksheet got misplaced due to the careless of the university employee.i want to ask that if i file a case in consumer forum than will consumer direct university to give only compansation (money) or court will also order universitty to give my computersied marksheet too.

Asked on 2/23/14, 2:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

"The best way to let a foolish person know he is wrong is to let him have his way".


Read more
Answered on 2/24/14, 8:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India