Legal Question in Education Law in India

Enter your question here...

sir, I am an s.c woman working in a high school one of my colleagues is an s.t candidate.. he is going on torturing me mentally who is seriously supported by our school headmaster.. is there any possibility to fight against him legally suchas sc st atrocity case etc..

Asked on 2/14/14, 8:31 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Madam,

Caste discrimination of any form or nature is illegal and a criminal offence. If your colleague is unduly harassing you mentally, you may lodge a complaint to this effect with the Trustees of the school.


Read more
Answered on 2/15/14, 2:44 am

Yes caste discrimination is an offence and you can file a complaint against the person who is harassing you.

Read more
Answered on 2/15/14, 2:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India