Legal Question in Education Law in India

I have submitted my original documents that is caste certificate ,domicile certificate, graduation certificate in the college while taking admission in MBA now my MBA is completed now i am asking for my original documents but they are saying that dues are not clear but i have cleared all fees ,i have receipt as well ,what legal right i have now?

Asked on 2/11/14, 11:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should go and meet the Principal of the college and submit a letter asking the college to handover all your original certificates seeking reason from the college for detention of your certificates.


Read more
Answered on 2/12/14, 7:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India