Legal Question in Education Law in India

how can i file a case on a placement consultancy?

A consultancy named ZOOM solutions (located in Khairatabad, Hyderabad) said that they will provide placement in an MNC and asked to pay 15000/- as registration fee, and said that if the placement process is cancelled they will deduct 30% amount from the registration fees, i and 3 of my friends paid that amount, and later on they said that if 10000/- more is paid then processing will be finished soon, so we all paid them that amount too, after that for confirming our names in the final list of candidates selected we are supposed to pay 10,000/- more and then we will be issued the offer letter from the company, we agreed for that and paid the money, this process took about 4-5 months, after that the consultancy guy said the company is delaying the issue of offer letters so it'll take some more time, after some days again he said that the process is not going on so we shall cancel the process and pay back our money with a deduction of 30% from the registration fee. we agreed for that as we dint had any other option. After that the consultancy guy is delaying by saying that he'll clear our due as soon as possible and he paid half the amount to 2 of my friends and delaying the payment for me and another friend of mine. Now when i went to ask him about money to his office i was shocked to see that he changed his office name to ZEUM Solutions and now i fear that the receipts he gave us on the name of Zoom solutions wouldn't be valid and we are hopeless about our money now.

Please suggest us how to proceed on this consultancy people and get money back.

Thanks & Regards

Asked on 2/07/14, 4:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You should have several legal options to get relief, you have to chose option, only. To get more, contact:

Read more
Answered on 2/07/14, 9:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India