Legal Question in Education Law in India

My name is K.Swamynand. I am working in Government organisation. In all my Official and personal records my name is presented as A.Swamynand. But my SSC/Degree Certificates my name is printed as A.Swamynad. It is spelling mistake. Is it obstruct me to get promotion while verifying the records. kindly advice me

Asked on 1/30/14, 8:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you can get your SSc record corrected by applying for the correction there. and I dont think that your promotion will ne affected due to the spelling error.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/14, 6:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India