Legal Question in Education Law in India

my institute is closed right now... where my certificates are verification..?

Asked on 6/01/14, 9:42 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should apply to the Registrar of the University for your certificates.


Read more
Answered on 6/02/14, 12:04 am

Legal remedies in such a short statement can not possible, appropriately, so you should have to contact with the concerned person below:

Read more
Answered on 6/02/14, 4:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India