Legal Question in Education Law in India

i m Rajasthani, belongs to Swarnkar caste and borned and brought up in Maharashtra. My father due to illterate mistakely mentioned my caste Marwadi for my school admission in 1960, so i request u to guide me to change my caste from Marwadi to Swarnkar on my school leaving certificate of 4th class for OBC catagory purpose in Maharashtra.Thanking u.

Asked on 4/15/14, 3:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Repeat query. Akready answered.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/14, 10:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India