Legal Question in Education Law in India

i m Rajasthani, belongs to Swarnkar caste and borned and brought up in Maharashtra. My father due to illterate mistakely mentioned my caste Marwadi for my school admission in 1960, so i request u to guide me to change my caste from Marwadi to Swarnkar on my school leaving certificate of 4th class for OBC catagory purpose in Maharashtra.

Thanking u.

Asked on 4/13/14, 1:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Today is Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti !!

Caste discrimination of any form or nature is illegal and a criminal offence.


Read more
Answered on 4/13/14, 6:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India