Legal Question in Education Law in India

My name is in matric certificate priti kumari but in inter, graduation ,voter id ,pan card and adhar card it is written as preeti kumari. Will it create prblm in govt job nd if yes wat should be it's solution? I tried to corrected in matric certificate but school principal said that it can't be changed as u urself write priti in matric registration . What would be it's best solution so that I won't face any problem in govt job ? Plz help me I m very confused nd scared.

Asked on 2/23/16, 2:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vivek Mapara Vivek N. Mapara


It would not make any difference, if both the person are same. It is a matter of Spelling Error, but in vernacular, it is one and the same name. There will be no serious problem to this. If there is any query, then will be required to file an Affidavit that both name are same in vernacular and belong to the same person. That would suffice.

Best Regards

Vivek N Mapara

Read more
Answered on 2/24/16, 2:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India