Legal Question in Education Law in Pakistan

What is the procedure of filing a suit against Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for the rechecking of paper? It should not only be recounting but complete remarking of paper.

Asked on 8/19/17, 4:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

You can't file suit but you can file writ in high court.

For mores detail call us 03110476430

Read more
Answered on 8/20/17, 1:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Pakistan