Legal Question in Education Law in India

I study in a deemed autonomous university in India. I had genuine medical problems and the in charge said he will consider my case. I ran short of 4 percent attendance and they put me in library detention in spite of my ill health and then refuse to let me write a few exam and appear for rest. This is unfair. Other students with influence get away and we get stuck. I dont want to miss paper. Any legal recourse...?

Asked on 3/21/14, 1:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You may submit a written application to the Principal of the College you are affiliated to requesting waiver of the shortfall in attendance and permission to appear for the examination.

The Principal is the only in-charge authorized to waive the shortfall in attendance.


Read more
Answered on 3/22/14, 10:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India