Legal Question in Elder Law in India

Hii, I want to knw the procedure of case against my cousin who insulted my mom I front of everyone .....I want to file a case of Maan haani against my cousin...please help me and advise

Asked on 5/24/14, 11:06 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

Lodge a police complaint against your cousin.

Read more
Answered on 5/27/14, 4:47 am

lserve her a legal notice

Read more
Answered on 5/27/14, 5:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in India