Legal Question in Elder Law in India

power of attorney handed over from mother to her youngest daughter i.e 3 daughters and money claimed by eldest daughter as the signature of their mother was the youngest daughter has to proceed

Asked on 4/19/14, 7:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

if the signature is forged you can file a police complaint.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/14, 8:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in India