Legal Question in Elder Law in India

I want to know that can a person transfer all his property to his one elder son out of his 5 children that is 2 sons and 3 daughters. can the wife ( mother of these childrens can object this deed.)

Asked on 9/08/14, 6:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

He can't. One may get misunderstood as name of first son +OTHERS. Pl check ROR.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/14, 7:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in India