Legal Question in Family Law in

We want to take divorce on mutual agreement, married on 6 months back. what is procedure to get the divorce. or is it possible to separate each other with out divorce through settlement by writing agreement. Please provide your help on this.

Asked on 3/06/11, 6:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

divorce by mutual consent requires one year of seperation. One may seperate without divorce.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/11, 7:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in