Legal Question in Family Law in Nigeria

I had an extra marital affair with a woman that resulted a baby boy 4 years ago. Can I apply for custody of the child?

Asked on 2/03/18, 1:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rotimi Ogunlade Rotimi Ogunlade & Associates

Yes you can. For further assistance feel free to contact me via email at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 2/03/18, 2:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nigeria