Legal Question in Family Law in India

My father is a self-employed person currently working in NH hospital by providing paid ambulance service there he met with a married lady( who has a husband and three children)and had affair with her illegaly and daily he is beating and fighting my mom and also so many years I didn't speak with him because of this affair. so I kindly request you to provide advice on how can be overcome this problem so we can live peacefully forever without any family issues

Asked on 3/30/20, 1:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

It is very tough though but we could still make an attempt. kindly complain against your father at the crime against women (CAW) cell, under the domestic violence act thereafter which his behavior would be checked and side by side complain against that lady under the sexual harassment at workplace rules as a pre- emptive measure to avoid her to rope your father in any other such case, with a copy to the SHO of that area.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/20, 11:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India