Legal Question in Family Law in India

My husband is working in Singapore. I am in India with my new born baby. My husband never help financially in my delivery and for living after i get pregnant. After delivery he jus send money for once only. I finished all my saving n my husband never call me and he didnt send any money for both of us. I want legal advice. I want maintanance for my baby and for me from my husband.

Asked on 3/08/20, 12:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants

You need to file maintainance petition from the place you are residing immediately.

Also you can file criminal complaint against him as well in Women Cell for cruelty and dowry.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/20, 10:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India