Legal Question in Family Law in India

I had extra marital affair before 8 months reason behind of extra marital affair is my wife is not interested in sex and also she’s having lots of physical problems. Before her know of my ext. marital affair our sex frequency is (2 times in a month)

When she knows about my affair she don’t want to keep any relation with me not even my touch and all. She’s don’t like to talk with me and always taunting and harassing me on every topic I have 3 yrs. daughter also I have tried from last 8 month to convince her for our better relationship but she is always saying you do your responsibly and don’t expect anything from me. If she need money then she’s trying to talk with me.

She threating me to suicide and saying trample to your family

Please guide me what I will do? And if I go for divorce what’s the procedure want to follow me.

Asked on 3/03/20, 7:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants

denying for physical relation is a ground of divorce and treated as cruelty.

Threatening suicide is also cruelty. \

Try to get some audio or vedio recording while she is thretening.

Then file for divorce,


Read more
Answered on 3/22/20, 10:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India