Legal Question in Family Law in India

Can a husband enter his wife's rented flat without consent? They were married under the Special Marriage Act. There is no Court order or litigation.

Asked on 3/03/20, 7:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

she can seek restraint order against husband under DV Act.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/20, 8:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India