Legal Question in Family Law in India

on my head running a case of 125 in family court by my wife. Can my bank FD effect BY THIS CASEE

Asked on 7/24/22, 5:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you need to file a detailed income affidavit and need to disclose the details of the FDR.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/22, 9:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India