Legal Question in Family Law in Nigeria

Hi, im separated from my wife for a yar now and filing for divorce in a couple of weeks. we have a son who's a year and 6months old. they ve both being at my wifes parents place for the past 6months without my consent. now she has travelled out of the country without my knowledge or approval leaving our son with his mum. i want my child back since his mum is not in the country how do i go about this please if i meet resistance from her folks. thanks

Asked on 1/17/17, 12:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Israel Usman Classfield Solicitors

Your question is confusing. Sometimes you are the husband. At other iMessage, you are the wife

Read more
Answered on 2/12/17, 7:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nigeria