Legal Question in Family Law in India

sir I hold a joint locker with my mother in law. She placed a objection in bank so that I can not operate it. Cunningly she fooled me and has not kept her valuables, and want to claim in my streedhan. keys are wid me. Need your help

Asked on 2/06/21, 10:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

The streedhan would be if your wife, if it is correct you can regain it by the legal process.

To get complete advice contact with me.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/21, 8:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India