Legal Question in Family Law in India

Can I marry my father's father's brother's Son's son ???

Asked on 1/15/21, 11:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

According to the laws of this nation if you are a Hindu you can't do such marriage, it will be blood relation and also against your custom.

If you would be interested can avail my legal services in the case.

Read more
Answered on 1/16/21, 6:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India