Legal Question in Family Law in India

Suppose if we appeal in session court for the decision made by the family court, from where the proceedings start? Kia jirrah aur gawahian b dobara hoti hain?

Asked on 1/12/21, 9:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

A Session Court has not jurisdiction for appeal in this case after the family court.

If you would be interested can avail my legal services in the case.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/21, 6:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India