Legal Question in Family Law in India

Sir, I was married two months before. I want to get divorce from husband. What if he don't give me divorce against my will?

Asked on 9/23/13, 6:07 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client u cannot ask divorce before completion of one year of the marriage. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 9/23/13, 6:14 am

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

Your relief may depend upon the reasons persuading you to seek divorce.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/13, 9:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India