Legal Question in Family Law in India

Sir! can we get recorded voice calls and messages of a mobile number?

Asked on 12/09/13, 11:53 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

legal queries only.

Read more
Answered on 12/10/13, 1:19 am

dear client for that u have to file application to cyber cell department of police. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 12/10/13, 7:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India