Legal Question in Family Law in India

My wife left me 10 months back due to heavy debts I had and she also borrowed and helped me gave me some money as my financial condition was not good i did not gave them back on time and so she left house. Later we sold our own house and cleared every debts which I received with her relatives/friends. Before clearing she was saying that clear the amount and I may come back, But after clearing she turned back that she will not come back and not comfortable to continue the marriage life as I did not enjoyed most of her marriage life. So 1 month back she sent a notice and also few days back she invited me for mutual consent divorce. My wife is also teacher and taking 19000 salary and we have 11 year daughter. I answered the divorced notice denying all allegations she sent and ignored mutual consent divorce also. I am in confusion state keeping my daughter in mind because before sending notice she scolded me with bad words saying indecent words which i cannot explain that words and later she sent notice. For that reason I do not want to give divorce. Please suggest me what to do next?

Asked on 2/24/21, 6:43 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

You have option to come or enter into your matrimonial life, again. But you should do it before filing any case against you by her before the the court in concern.

If you would be interested to get such services you may contact with me.

Read more
Answered on 2/26/21, 5:31 pm
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Just patch up and life a happy married life. In case she insists for divorce, and does not want to patch up go for divorce by mutual consent because that would cost you lesser in terms of money and other botherations inasmuch as less moving to courts etc. So it is better to have a soft dialogue amongst each other initially. In case patch up proceedings do not succeed then move for divorce in the aforesaid manner. Once the train is on the track your life would be good in case you choose a patch up. Your reply to her divorce notice should be in a form of a hidden apology letter.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/21, 12:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India