Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

My father in law sold ground floor to Mr X. His daughter and my wife expired long back.I was staying with father in law for last 35 years on first floor of premises. I hold pan card, my doctor degree and bank passbook address of the same property address. My father in law ,expired recently and MR. X has locked door of my place on first floor saying he holds will in his favor made by my FIL before his death Can he forcefully take possession of my place on the basis of will? What procedure he should have adopted before claiming the possession. I have made a police complaint with police being trespasser. Please advice. Thanks

Asked on 8/13/17, 9:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

No can disposses you without due process of law. He must have to approach court for taking possession.You can challenge the WILL. Sidharth 9811776422

Read more
Answered on 8/15/17, 12:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India