Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

Same land registered to two party's ..what is the remedy sir

Asked on 2/05/18, 8:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

The first buyer can challenge and can file for specific relief against the seller apart from filing a criminal complaint.


Read more
Answered on 2/06/18, 12:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India