Legal Question in Civil Litigation in


Pls suggest me that my younger brother is creating problem in land issues and simply blaming on us .He had some mentally week in understanding.Iam elder son to my father ,but he not listening my words and not letting me to do work in land (Agriculture purpose).

My father and mother not alive.

Pls suggest me what to do in this condition.We both got married.

Asked on 3/07/11, 10:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

contact a local advocate with full details

Read more
Answered on 3/09/11, 3:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in