Legal Question in Immigration Law in India

What can a Dutch citizen man do to stay in India for a few years ?

My family have money so its no problems for me to survive there.

Asked on 9/20/18, 1:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vivek Mapara Vivek N. Mapara

Dear Sir

Please provide full fact and your background, in order to enable me to analyse your case and provide you appropriate legal advise. In india too, there are several immigration routes, SO based on what you qualify, you can get residence permit in India. Some of the routes would be business, family relations, OCI Card etc.

Contact with details please.

VIvek N Mapara

Read more
Answered on 9/23/18, 12:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in India