Legal Question in Immigration Law in India

gud morning sir, my parents are srilankan refugees who came to india with proper travel documents in 1984 and are registered with 'Q' branch police regarding our stay in india. i was born after 1987 in india. actually my grandparents were indian citizens of independent india after which they went to srilanka and settled there. we have all our relatives in india. it has been 24 years since i was born. am i eligible to apply for indian citizenship? in that case, what are all the documents necessary to apply? thanks in advance.

Asked on 12/27/13, 9:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

yes you canapply for indian citizenship.

Read more
Answered on 12/27/13, 11:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in India